Hi There—Welcome to Luxe Homes Austin! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? You can also bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address. Check out our how-to page for more info.
4001 Verano Dr, Austin
Designed by Dick Clark & built by Sagiv's, this gorgeous home has been constructed w/unsurpassed attention to detail & quality. Glass combines w/stone walls & wood floors to create a wonderful balance of modern design & welcoming spaces. A key focus of the design is the connection w/the outdoors. This is achieved through walls of retractable glass that lead to the expansive outdoor liv area & pool. The home offers the ease of a single story + detached cabana w/full bath & kitchenette.
- MLS® #3026034
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,135
- Year Built2017
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone Available
- # of Garages4
- ViewNo View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Waterfall
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address4001 Verano Dr
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionBarton Creek Ph 04 Sec H
- Zip Code78735
- Interior FeaturesButler Pantry, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Wine Refrigerator, Built-in Coffee Machine, Convection Oven, Home Automation System, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGreat Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryOak Hill
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Gottesman Residential R.E.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from January 16th, 2018 at 11:00am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.