- Best Areas Of Austin, Texas To Buy A House
- "1,200-home Adelton neighborhood rising in Bastrop"
- "10 Austin spots tackle Super Bowl plans with takeout and watch parties"
- "10 Reasons Why Austin, Texas Is The Hottest Real Estate Market In The United States Right Now"
- "15 Austin ZIP codes now dominated by renters not homeowners"
- "2022 was another record year for Austin-area housing but recent inventory rise provides 'breathing room'"
- "2022’s Hottest ZIP Codes"
- "2023’s Housing Market Is Looking Up: 3 Things That Should Give Homebuyers Real Hope"
- "3 new casual spots to grab a bite in Austin"
- "46K new housing units possible on unlocked Austin land — but zoning change doesn't go far enough, builder says"
- "6 Different Types of Home Loans: Which One Is Right for You?"
- "8 Best Places to Live in Texas, According to Real Estate Experts"
- "9 Events and Festivals in Austin Every Local, Newcomer, and Visitor Should Check Out"
- "A guide to navigating Texas Hill Country wines: How to pick a bottle, native grapes and local wineries"
- "A Tale of 2 Housing Markets: Why Some Homes Still Cause Heated Bidding Wars While Others Sit Unsold"
- "Amid Bank Turmoil, the Housing Market Has Just Done Something Extraordinary"
- "An Unexpected Oasis Surrounded by Nature Preserves Thrives Within Austin City Limits"
- "Apartment Rent Growth Set to Keep Slowing This Year"
- "Apple to build even more at Austin campus"
- "Are bidding wars coming back to the housing market?"
- "Are buyers already coming back into the housing market?"
- "Austin boasts some of the biggest houses in the country, new ranking shows"
- "Austin booms as the nation's fastest-growing office market in new report"
- "Austin home buyers have more power when it comes to inventory, report says"
- "Austin homebuyers regain power as active listings reach decade-plus high"
- "Austin housing market continues to stabilize, fueled by skyrocketing inventory and 'normal' price growth"
- "Austin Housing Market Forecast"
- "Austin housing market more stable after cooling 2022 demand, report finds"
- "Austin housing prices are down one year after setting spring records"
- "Austin is a millennial magnet, with tens of thousands moving here last year"
- "Austin is the No. 1 fastest-growing U.S city for millionaires—see where else made the list"
- "Austin metro's home price is flat for the first time since 2019, report says"
- "Austin ranks third in national real estate construction"
- "Austin renters see a tight squeeze with limited availability, says new report"
- "Austin retires into 19th best spot in the country to put away your work boots"
- "Austin settles into ranks of Texas cities selling homes over $10 million"
- "Austin was a top 10 destination for movers in 2022, study says"
- "Austin's apartment construction rate is the highest in the nation, says new report"
- "Austin's economy among fastest-growing in the U.S., new report finds"
- "Austin's hottest real estate stories of 2022: Dramatic market shift and big developments"
- "Austin-Round Rock has the best housing market for growth and stability, new study says"
- "Austin’s Luxury Home Sellers Shouldn’t Be Scared off by the Market Slowdown"
- "Austin’s Top Luxury Residential Real Estate Agents Named to Luxury League 2023"
- "Build It and They Will Come: 10 Surprising Cities Where New-Home Construction Is Booming"
- "Builders Are Slowing Down New Construction Despite the Housing Shortage. What Gives?"
- "Buyer Bargains: Here Are the 10 U.S. Cities Where Home Prices Are Dropping the Most Right Now"
- "Buyers rejoice: Austin-area housing market ends streak of record-setting prices, sales"
- "Cash is still king in the housing market. It could become even more important."
- "Cedar Park's Silverado Ranch offers proximity to Brushy Creek Park, community pool, playground"
- "CLD Realty proposes $8M retail complex in Austin ’burb"
- "Compass shares soar 90% around earnings report"
- "Crane Watch: More condos to rise in S. Austin; More warehouses slated for I-35 corridor"
- "Crane Watch: Symphony Square tower tops out; Lots more housing, warehouse space planned"
- "Decline in U.S. Pending Home Sales Gathers Steam in September"
- "DFW, Austin crowned ultra luxury queens"
- "Dirt to turn on 586-home neighborhood"
- "Down Payment Amounts Are Shrinking: Can Buyers Put Down Less and Still Compete?"
- "Dripping Springs may grow, add 300-plus homes"
- "Even in a constrained economy, North Austin is epicenter of Central Texas' growth"
- "eXp Realty, Compass earn No. 1 spots in RealTrends 500 brokerage rankings"
- "Expert Economist Predictions For The Housing Market In 2023: Will Home Prices Decrease?"
- "Fed Says: Don't Get Too Excited About Rates Just Yet"
- "Fewer sales, moderate price growth: Here's what Austin housing market could look like in 2023"
- "Georgetown is the fastest-growing city in the U.S."
- "Guide: Cool off at these 19 Central Texas splash pads this summer"
- "Have Home Prices and Mortgage Rates Both Peaked? A Hopeful Look Ahead"
- "Hays County home market values up 16% from 2022"
- "Here are 13 places to grab a drink in the Lake Travis-Westlake area"
- "Here’s what’s happening with home prices as mortgage rates fall"
- "Home Builders Struggle To Find Buyers as Cancellations by Developers Rise"
- "Home Price Growth Is Cooling Fast—Does It Spell a Big Break for Homebuyers This Year?"
- "Home Prices Fall and Listings Soar: Could It Be a Great Time To Buy Despite High Mortgage Rates?"
- "Home Prices Would Need To Fall This Much for Buyers To Get a Break"
- "Homes in Austin metro are taking longer to sell than they have in more than a decade"
- "Housing market continues to stabilize in Round Rock, Pflugerville, Hutto"
- "Housing market cools in Lake Travis-Westlake"
- "Housing market in Round Rock, Pflugerville, Hutto moving toward stabilization, report shows"
- "Housing Market Predictions For 2023: Are Home Prices Finally Becoming Affordable?"
- "Housing markets with highest share of equity-rich households undergo biggest corrections"
- "How High Can Mortgage Rates Possibly Go?"
- "How the 2023 spring housing market is shaping up"
- "Hundreds of Realtors, builders nominated for Austin Residential Real Estate Awards"
- "IBM finds new Austin home"
- "If you're considering a move to Austin, keep these real estate metrics in mind"
- "In September, the Austin area saw the highest number of active home listings since 2011"
- "International homebuyers still flock to Austin but are spending less than pre-pandemic"
- "Is Austin housing hot or not? Prices are sliding but buyers, sellers cautiously test waters"
- "Is the Housing Market About To Hit Rock Bottom? Here’s What That Means, and Why We May Be Here for a While"
- "Is the Rental Market Beginning To Normalize? Priced-Out Tenants Sure Hope So"
- "It’s the perfect starter home. But it’s only for rent."
- "January housing report: Central Austin home prices trend downward, housing inventory increases"
- "Lake Austin luxury development employs VR to place owners in homes before they're built"
- "Lennar could build 1,600 more homes in Caldwell County"
- "Lennar, Icon reveal location of 3D-printed neighborhood north of Austin"
- "Luxury residential community coming soon to San Marcos"
- "Meet Verde Square, Giving Austin’s Soccer Stadium a Brand New Skyline"
- "More inventory signals stabilizing Austin housing market, says latest report"
- "Mortgage Bankers Expect Rates To Drop to 5.4% in 2023. Here’s What That Means for Home Prices."
- "Mortgage Buydowns Are Making a Comeback"
- "Mortgage Demand Soars 28% as Rates Dip Slightly"
- "Mortgage Rates Dip Further—So Why Are Home Prices Still So High? The ‘Sticky’ Problem, Explained"
- "Mortgage rates drop again, creating opportunity for homebuyers: Freddie Mac"
- "Mortgage rates fall for the sixth week in a row"
- "Mortgage Rates Just Edged Higher, but Homebuyers Aren’t Giving Up. Here’s Proof."
- "Mortgage Rates Just Tumbled—but Here’s Why That’s Still Bad for the Housing Market"
- "Mortgage Rates Lowest in More Than a Week"
- "Mortgage Rates Rise for Third Week in a Row, Returning to Highs Seen in November"
- "Nearly complete, Sixth and Guadalupe skyscraper takes Austin skyline to new level"
- "New 2,200-acre master-planned community with 'downtown village' on the horizon for Lake Travis"
- "New 43-story tower breaks ground in Austin's Rainey Street district"
- "New 76-unit apartment complex adds more density living to Central Austin"
- "New Home Sales Rise as Buyers Run Out of Options in the Resale Market"
- "New homes in one of Austin’s most expensive neighborhoods to begin at $12.5M"
- "New incentives bolster burgeoning Bee Cave entertainment district"
- "New Lakeway street, residential development will be considered at Dec. 19 council meeting"
- "New neighborhood of up to 1,600 homes gets green light in Caldwell County"
- "New ultra-luxury neighborhood claws its way into affluent Austin suburb"
- "No longer ‘frantic’: Number of homes for sale in Austin metro highest in more than a decade"
- "Not just 'another luxury golf community': Thomas Ranch could add thousands of homes, urban node west of Austin"
- "Novak Brothers Breaks Ground on Austin Luxury Apartments"
- "On the House: What First-Time Home Sellers Need To Know To Be Successful This Spring"
- "Phoenix real estate firm on a roll in Austin area, with another home rental community planned"
- "Prices, construction timeline revealed for luxury Lunaroya neighborhood in Dripping Springs"
- "Private developer plans to build 600-acre public park in east Austin"
- "Properties in Austin have skyrocketed in value over the last 25 years. Here are the top 10 US areas where house prices have grown."
- "Q&A: Real estate developer discusses opportunities for urban infill investments"
- "Real Estate CEOs, Economists & Other Experts Predict a “Less Crazy” Housing Market in 2023, But Expect Any Improvements to be Gradual"
- "Rents Are Still Rising—but Not By Much. Are the Steep Hikes Finally Over?"
- "RentSpree Partners with Austin Board of REALTORS® MLS to Serve Central Texas Housing Market"
- "Report shows Southwest Austin home prices down, inventory up"
- "Report shows Southwest Austin home prices up, number of sales down for October"
- "Roughly 1 in 4 Homes for Sale in Austin and Seattle Cost Less Than They Would Have a Year Ago"
- "Salvation Army lists downtown Austin acre"
- "Santa Rita Ranch yet again ranks among best-selling neighborhoods"
- "Seller’s Market, Buyer’s Market, ‘Nobody’s Market’? The Weird State of Housing Right Now"
- "Solana Ranch developer says 50K could eventually live in huge community near Jarrell"
- "Study makes case for investing in cheaper housing as Austin group buys more apartments for moderate-income rentals"
- "Suburbs are setting the pace for migration. But patterns are shifting."
- "Texas condominium and townhome sales stabilize, median price rises from 2021 to 2022"
- "The 10 best cities for finding a hybrid job that pays $100,000 or more―they’re not all on the coasts"
- "The 38 Essential Restaurants in Austin"
- "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Homebuyers Today"
- "The Austin housing market is outperforming national trends, latest report shows"
- "The Hottest Housing Markets in the U.S."
- "The Housing Market Has a ‘Chicken and Egg’ Problem—but Buyers Have Finally Hatched the Perfect Workaround"
- "The Pros and Cons of a Mortgage Buy-Down for Homebuyers, According to Loan Experts"
- "The Star Trek Tech Selling Luxury Condos in Austin"
- "The Supertalls Are Coming to Austin"
- "These towers could raise the bar for North Austin's skyline"
- "This April week is the best time to list your Austin-area home, data says"
- "This Fall’s Latest Housing Stats Are Hiding a Surprising Upside for Homebuyers"
- "Three Historic Austin Houses Are for Sale in $20 Million Package Deal"
- "Travis County considers increasing development fees"
- "U.S. Housing Market Recovery Is Being Held Back by Limited Listings and Fluctuating Mortgage Rates"
- "U.S. New Home Sales Surge 9.6% in March as Home Buyers Turn to Builders"
- "What Is a Loan Modification? Can It Help Homeowners in Trouble?"
- "What Is an Escalation Clause in Real Estate and When Should You Use One?"
- "Why Are Homeowners Seeing Prices Drop?"
- "Why is the real estate boom in Austin slowing down?"
- "Wildhorse Ranch to expand near Manor"
- "Will High Inflation and Recession Fears Lead to a Drop in Remodeling?"
- "Will Plunging Mortgage Rates Spark a New Homebuying Rush? Here’s What the Latest Housing Statistics Say"
- "Wilson Capital Proposes 80-Story Apartment Tower in Austin, Texas"
- "Zillow says Austin’s housing market is now ‘ice cold,’ Austin Board of Realtors says no way"
- "‘Incentives Come in Many Forms’: Here Are Ways To Lower Your Mortgage Rate, According to This Mortgage Company CEO"
- "‘There Is No National Housing Market’: Why Location Matters Now More Than Ever"
- "‘They’re in a hurry’: Elon Musk is building his own town in Texas. Here is everything we know about it"
- $500 million Southeast Austin project calls for 4,000 homes, condos and apartments
- 'Home Prices Just Hit a Turning Point After Nearly a Year, but Will Buyers Miss It Amid the Holidays?'
- 'Refinancing isn't free:' How to navigate refinancing a mortgage
- 180-unit affordable housing project requests wastewater line easement from Lake Travis ISD
- 200-plus homes may sprout in Northeast Austin subdivision
- 28 Austin Luxury Real Estate Agents Named to 2020 Luxury League
- 3 Reasons Why Austin Is a Homebuyer's Dream in 2022
- 46-home development The Addie at Westlake breaks ground off Loop 360
- 48-story condo tower planned for Austin's Rainey Street district
- 5 Austin suburbs that unlock affordable homes for first-time buyers
- 5 reasons to live in Bastrop, from affordability to outdoor fun
- For Sale: 5 Austin homes with spectacular heat-beating swimming pools
- A Buyer’s Bonanza or a Seller’s Dilemma? Where the Housing Market Sits Now and What It Means for You
- A Developer’s Opulent Plans Along Lake Austin Include Luxe Condos, a Park, and a Funicular
- A&M Economist: Austin's real estate market 'beginning to normalize'
- ABoR: April residential sales decrease in the Lake Travis-Westlake region
- ABoR: Study calling Austin's housing market overvalued is flawed without context
- Adjustable-rate mortgages are on the rise, but borrower profile has changed
- Apartment construction on fire in Austin area
- Appeals court rules against Austin on short-term rental laws
- Are house prices going down?
- As Cedar Park home prices decrease, Leander shows rising costs
- As extreme heat rolls on, energy efficient homes capture attention
- Austin area closes decade with record-breaking $13B in home sales
- Austin Area Market Watch for March
- Austin boasts Texas' biggest increase in homeownership, says new report
- Austin booms among hottest markets for industrial construction in new report
- Austin builder unveils sleek prefabricated luxury homes starting at $600,000
- Austin company taking tiny home rentals to San Antonio
- Austin Food Experts’ Exciting New Go-To Restaurants in 2021
- Austin has highest housing inventory since 2018, report says
- Austin has one of the top 10 real estate markets in the nation, survey finds
- Austin high-rise plans preserve Old Depot Hotel
- Austin home listings surge, topping nation
- Austin home prices climb to new records despite sales slowdown in October
- Austin home prices expected to drop slightly, Austin Board of Realtors says
- Austin housing hot takes for 2022
- Austin housing inventory skyrockets to highest levels since 2018
- Austin lands among top 10 U.S. metros for corporate relocation and expansion
- Austin Leads Texas with the Largest Share of Million Dollar Homes
- Austin market hits all-time high as home price surges to $624,000
- Austin named the No. 1 housing market for growth and stability
- Austin near top of the heap for equity-rich metros
- Austin ranks among top luxury real estate markets with soaring 550% sales volume increase
- Austin real estate expert talks soaring property appraisals and how homeowners can protest
- Austin Real Estate Market: Prices | Trends | Forecasts 2022
- Austin rent prices increased nearly 10 percent from 2022, report finds
- Austin rolls out the welcome mat as America's nicest city in new ranking
- Austin scoops up top 10 spot in list of best ice cream cities in U.S.
- Austin suburb sizzles with one of the hottest U.S. ZIP codes for homebuyers
- Austin tops the list in Texas for share of million-dollar homes, says study
- Austin's booming housing market is redefining what counts as 'luxury' real estate
- Austin's economy is crawling slowly back to recovery. So why is the housing market booming?
- Austin's million-dollar home sales are rivaling Dallas, Houston
- Austin's Most Popular Zip Codes
- Austin's Top Luxury Residential Real Estate Agents Named to Luxury League 2022
- Austin-Round Rock housing market returning to pre-COVID normalcy
- Austin’s best neighborhoods for car-free living, ranked
- Austin’s real estate is 'inching' toward normalcy as market shows signs of stabilizing
- Angelwylde Place
- Austin New Builds PPC
- Bar 620 opens in Lakeway in former spot of Grumpy's Saloon
- Baylor Scott & White officials announce changes for Lakeway, Marble Falls facilities
- Beautiful Lake Travis Waterfront Home on Over 13 acres
- Bee Cave officials approve changes to large development known as The Backyard
- Bee Cave proposes public improvements district at The Backyard development
- Bee Caves and Lakeway Continue to Grow in 2020
- Booming Austin suburb named one of America's best small cities
- Burgeoning Austin suburb boasts second-hottest neighborhood for U.S. homebuyers
- Buyers have dibs on more than half of Four Seasons luxury condos planned for Lake Austin
- Barton Bend
- Barton Creek
- Barton Hills
- Bee Cave
- Bee Caves
- Bee Caves West
- Brandi Magna
- Bryker Woods
- Census data shows Austin added more than 177,000 residents over the last decade, fifth most in the nation
- Central Texas School Ratings
- Changes to Project Connect plan add $60 million to local cost estimate
- City of Austin converts Butler Hike and Bike Trail into one way, decreases parking access at parks to reduce gathering sizes
- City of Austin home price hits record $667,000 as number of homes for sale soars
- City of Austin Market Watch for May 2020
- City Views from this Balcones Estate
- Construction on 80-acre, mixed-use Bee Cave community to begin this fall
- Could Austin surpass D-FW as Texas’ top luxury home market?
- Coveted views of the Capitol and iconic Frost tower crown from this Luxury Northeast Corner Residence on the 40th Floor
- COVID-19 Austin Real Estate Report for Lake Travis and Westlake
- Coziest Fireplaces in Austin
- Crane Watch: High-rise hotel to replace bar previously called Russian House; Tesla plans another Austin store
- Caitlin Jerome
- Camille Armstrong
- Cat Mountain & Northwest Hills
- Central Austin
- Circle C Ranch
- Coming Soon
- Contact Us
- Crystal Mountain
- Deals, Dollars, And Decacorns: What Is Happening In Austin’s Real Estate Market?
- Despite higher traffic counts, Hwy. 71 in western Travis County is trending safer
- Despite pandemic, Lake Travis-area residential developments seeing record sales
- Despite Slowdown In Housing Market, These 10 Cities Have Seen The Biggest Price Growth From 2021 To 2022
- Downtown Austin’s population popped 79 percent from 2010 to 2020, report says
- Dripping Springs community springs up with hundreds of new homes beginning in $200s
- Davenport Ranch
- Dillon Fleharty
- Dominion Hill
- Downtown Austin
- Dripping Springs
- Eanes Education Foundation names new executive director
- Elon Musk announces Tesla headquarters will move to Austin
- East Austin
- Exclusive Listings
- Fall 2021: Fall festivals and events in the Austin Metro
- Family in town? Austin landmarks and tourist traps even locals love
- February housing sales strong, REALTORS® adapt amid COVID-19
- Finally, Mortgage Rates and Home Prices Favor Buyers—but How Long Will This Last?
- First phase of 1,400-acre Mirador neighborhood in Del Valle takes step forward
- Forecast shows Austin-area population could surpass San Antonio by 2040
- Four Seasons Private Residences On Lake Austin Steps Up Luxury Living In Texas... Literally
- Falconhead West
- Fifth & West Condos
- Frankie & Danielle Hajj
- Gearspace Rolls into Austin, TX
- Goldman Sachs puts up $50M for loans to Texas small businesses
- Good News for Buyers: 10 Cities Where the Number of Homes for Sale Is Soaring
- Grand plans, deep-pocketed backers revealed for what will be tallest building in Austin — and all of Texas
- Grossman & Jones Group Ranked Number 2 Top Agents in Austin by Austin Business Journal
- Hamilton Pool Vineyard & Farms now open in Southwest Austin
- Here are the top 5 things to do in Austin this Labor Day weekend
- Here’s Our First Look at the Two Towers Headed for Block 32 in Downtown Austin
- Highest Mortgage Rates Since 2008 Housing Crisis Cool Sales
- Hill Country Views from this Home in Jester Estate
- Homebuilding is booming in Austin — and the action is centered in outer suburbs
- Homebuyers regain some power in Austin as inventory continues to climb
- Housing economists: Mortgage-rate volatility likely to level off even with Federal Reserve interest-rate hikes
- How Owning a Home Builds Your Net Worth
- Highland Park
- Highway 71
- Hill Country Galleria
- Hill Country Homes
- Home Evaluation
- Hyde Park
- IDX Help
- iBuyers, short-term rental owners could see divergence as investor activity plateaus in Q2
- Iconic Lakeway Waterfront Home Just Listed | 819 Mariner
- In a twist, NY developer approved for $65M purchase of prime South Congress property with redevelopment potential
- Inspire Development embarks on massive Pearson Ranch mixed-use project in Northwest Austin
- International preschool opens in Austin's River Place neighborhood
- Lake Austin
- Lake LBJ
- Lake Travis
- Lakes Edge
- Listing Test
- Lost Creek
- Luxury Homes
- Lake Travis ISD proposes lowest overall tax rate since 1989
- Lake Travis-area developments seeing high sales on new homes
- Lake Travis-Westlake real estate market remains strong in spite of pandemic
- Lake Travis-Westlake sees roughly 73% spike in total home sale value
- Lakeway looks for alternatives to higher tax rate in proposed budget
- LCRA: Lake Travis has gained 3.5 feet since mid-March
- Lennar Homes’ Plans To Build A Neighborhood Of 3-D Printed Homes In Austin
- Living the Dream: Here Are the Hottest Luxury Real Estate Markets in America Right Now
- Luxury Condo in 78704
- Luxury Home Just Listed in Rough Hollow | 507 Forza Viola
- Marble Falls
- Marketing Plan
- Meadowfox Estates
- Michelle Jones
- Major Inventory Growth in Austin, Phoenix and Raleigh Housing Markets
- MAY ROUNDUP: Latest real estate news from Central Texas
- Miraval Austin Resort & Spa reopens on Lake Travis following coronavirus-related closure
- More houses planned for tight South Austin real estate market
- More than 1,000 homes planned for $500M vineyard development in Florence
- Multiuse development in Lakeway takes another step toward construction
- North Austin
- Neighborhoods in Central Austin
- New Homes Selling At Record Pace In Austin As Shortage Continues
- New Homestead Exemption Rule
- New Listing - Waterfront Lake Travis - 6714 Comanche Trail, Austin, Texas 78732
- New report shows Austin real estate market "calming"
- New ‘boutique’ housing development slated for bustling South Austin area
- New-home market 'at a crossroads' amid uptick in canceled contracts, incentives
- Office Listings
- Old Enfield
- Our Company
- October's Austin Area Market Stats
- One way to reduce the hit of higher mortgage rates
- Palomino Ridge
- Pemberton Heights
- Personalized Buyer Search
- Peyton Brook at Rob Roy
- Palladius Capital gets apartments in fast-growing Austin suburb
- Panoramic Hill Country Views in Steiner Ranch | 11801 Mira Mesa
- Prolific infill developer StoryBuilt to bring 100-plus homes to South Austin
- Real Estate Services
- Recent Articles
- Rob Roy
- Rob Roy on the Creek
- Rob Roy Rim
- Rob Roy West
- Rough Hollow
- Round Rock
- RangeWater Breaks Ground in Austin
- Real estate company with Bee Cave office debuts on Fortune 500
- Real estate competition grows in Lake Travis-Westlake region as Central Texas sees unprecedented housing demand
- Real estate experts: Prices not expected to fall any time soon
- Real estate trend helping soften the blow of rising interest rates
- Realtor report: Austin area sees gain in housing inventory in April
- Realtors told they can show properties again under statewide coronavirus order
- Regional board defers RM 620, other projects despite opposition from most Austin, Travis County officials
- Report: Average apartment rents in the Austin area have hit an all-time high
- Retro Austin-area drive-in movie theater premieres on the market at $4 million
- Rollingwood under contract to obtain property which could become a new police annex building
- Search All Homes
- Search for Real Estate on Our Free Mobile Platform
- Senna Hills
- Seven Oaks
- South Austin
- Spanish Oaks
- Spring Condos
- Spring Creek Estates
- Steiner Ranch
- Stephanie Tilkemeier
- Santa Rita Ranch Named Top-Selling Master-Planned Community in the Austin Area by RCLCO
- September Events in Austin
- Something big is happening in bubbly housing markets
- Steady gains in January home sales signal strong year ahead for Austin area
- StoryBuilt's latest project: $50M housing development just south of Mueller
- Study: This Austin-area city has one of the ‘hottest ZIP codes’ for real estate in the US
- Tarrytown & Central Austin
- Tens of millions of dollars of new homes rising in small neighborhood
- Tesla begins contracting process for Gigafactory Texas manufacturing plant
- Texas metros top ranking for apartment demand
- Texas School Resource Guide
- Thanksgiving Store Hours 2021: What's Open, Closed In Austin
- That Austin housing bust? Not likely.
- The Austin Real Estate Market: Stats & Trends for 2023
- The Best Cities to Relocate to Around the World, According to a New Study
- The Fastest-Growing Cities Are in Just 2 States. Can You Guess Which Ones?
- The Fed raises rates by 0.75%: Its inflation battle continues
- The Grossman & Jones Group Offers Virtual Walk Throughs!
- The Housing Shortage Is About To Get Worse—Don’t Expect Builders To Save the Day
- Things to do in Austin this Labor Day weekend
- This $16 Million Modern Estate in Austin Comes With Its Own Vineyard and Private Label Wine
- Todd Grossman - ABJ Top Realtor discusses the changes in Home Construction with Austin Home Builder Shan Jenkins
- Todd Grossman - ABJ Top Realtor discusses the changes in the mortgage industry with Brandon Sparks
- Todd Grossman discusses home buying process amid Covid-19 with Escrow Officer Lacey Warren
- Traffic Improvements Coming to West Austin
- Travis County leads Texas in most expensive median home listing prices
- Twin Liquors unveils 1,000-sq.-ft. expansion at its Bee Cave location
- The Austonian
- The Four Seasons
- The Groves of Rollingwood
- The Homestead
- The Uplands
- The W Austin
- Timberline Ridge
- Timberline Terrace
- Todd Grossman
- Travis Heights
- What $1Million Gets You in the Austin Housing Market
- What could $350M affordable housing bond mean for Austin's economy?
- What’s Up With the Crazy Housing Market?
- Where to buy a 3D-printed house in the United States right now
- Why Austin, TX, Commercial Real Estate Has The Attention Of Institutional Investors
- Why You Should Buy an Investment Property in Austin
- Wide-open spaces: Austin homebuyers build their dream homes on empty lots out of town
- Waterfront Homes
- West Austin
- West Lake Hills